Monday, April 15, 2013

Presidential Ball 2013

A picture before heading out for last year's Pres Ball  :)
On Saturday, April 13th, President James and wife Linnie Phifer hosted the 16th annual Presidential Ball! The ball was a blast. Everyone looked lovely in their dresses and suits, and the whole night was very elegant. Unfortunately this will be the last Presidential Ball that President Phifer hosts because he will be leaving, but everyone was happy to celebrate with him on Saturday night. Joe Photo also had a photo booth at the dance with props! William Carson's Band played jazz music throughout the night and Terrance was the D.J. of the night. I had a lot of fun with all of my friends at the dance and getting ready for the dance! 

I cannot believe that April is going by so quickly. But it's Flunking Season, therefore we all have Flunk Day to look forward to! Now I am just studying away for the last exams in my classes and I will soon be preparing for finals. 

Have a Marvelous Monday,
Nina :) 
From top left: Nina, Tamara, Diannah, Tiffany, Taylor, Becca, and Meg

Strike a pose! 

Getting ready to leave for the dance :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment