Sunday, November 17, 2013

Opportunities in October

Hello All,

This past month went by extremely fast but it was full of fun and diverse opportunities that Coe always has to offer. It is hard for me to believe that I will be traveling home for Thanksgiving in less than 2 weeks, but I will be happy to be home with my family and friends.  Right now I am just staying busy with studying and writing papers. My semester has been keeping me extremely busy but I am thoroughly enjoying my classes and my activities.  I was really happy to meet some prospective students this past week during a Psychology visit day.  I wanted to share some of my fun moments from October!

Le'Trice, Nina, and Alan at BSEO Alumni Event 

Ben, Dr. Barrow, Nina, Bethany, and Mackenzie
at a Habitat for Humanity Build 


Megan and I at the NAACP Banquet

Taylor and I cheering on our Kohawks
at the Homecoming football game!

Becca and I before Homecoming!

Loxley, Le'Trice, and I at the dance! 
 Best,
Nina :)


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant blog, thank you very much. It seems very well written and I have taken my time to read it thoroughly.

    Essay Writing Help Online

    ReplyDelete